Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject of the terms and conditions below.
- Any passenger cancellations within 48 hours of departure (including missing the pick up time, or not arriving on time if making own way) will be charged at full price.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you submit your cancellation request with adequate time and during standard business hours (9am - 5pm).
- Cancellations made correctly will be refunded in full less a 12% administration fee on all adult, child and family fares.
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers and weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of the operator.
- Coastal weather may rapidly change overnight and we might have to cancel on a very short notice, for which we apologise. Nature is unfortunately out of our control.
- In the event we cancel due to weather conditions, low numbers or other unforeseen circumstance, you will be offered a full refund or an alternate day.
- Our destination may have to change on any day to make the most of the prevailing weather conditions.
- We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
- Bananas and BYO alcohol on board is strictly not allowed.
- All prices include GST.